ERP is one of the company’s most focused services as we have always aimed for IT revolution. Softpro has successfully helped to integrate the main functional areas of an organization's business processes into a unified system via ERPs for their automation and smooth functioning since years. Our most valuable clients have been given ERP services by us and have gained monumental bond of support by the same.
ERP offers a plethora of benefits, most of which come from information sharing and standardization. Because ERP components can share data more easily than disparate systems, they can make cross-departmental business processes easier to manage on a daily basis. They can also enable better insights from data, especially with the newer technologies that many ERP systems are including, such as powerful analytics, machine learning and industrial IoT capabilities.
Benefits of ERP :
1. Higher Productivity - Streamline and automate your core business processes to help everyone in your organization do more with fewer resources.
2. Better Insights - Eliminate information silos, gain a single source of truth, and get fast answers to mission-critical business questions.
3. Accelerated Reporting - Fast-track business and financial reporting and easily share results. Act on insights and improve performance in real time.
4. Lower Risk - Maximize business visibility and control, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements – and predict and prevent risk.
5. Simpler IT - By using integrated ERP applications that share a database, you can simplify IT and give everyone an easier way to work.
6. Improved Agility - With efficient operations and ready access to real-time data, you can quickly identify and react to new opportunities.
Main Objective :
ERP software typically integrates all facets of an operation – including product planning development,manufacturing, sales and marketing – in a single database, application and user interface.
ERP software typically consists of multiple enterprise software modules that are individually purchased, based on what best meets the specific needs and technical capabilities of the organization. Each ERP module is focused on one area of business processes, such as product development or marketing, product planning, material purchasing, inventory control, distribution, accounting, marketing, finance and HR.
The first step to creating an effective ERP is to set a baseline. The baseline is the foundation on which the MODULES will be built on. This consists of creating the master pages along with proper tails depending upon the processes which the client wants to automate.
The key areas under our business ERP include: